all that matters...

in this blog we publish everything that seems to be important for us + everything that - we think- we have to show the world.
artie stuff, serious stuff, funny stuff, silly stuff, and our stuff...

this is all work in progress...first it was supposed to be an art blog...now it also became a start blog for all the creativity we have captured inside ourselves for such a long time...and a support blog for other creative minds...


NaToL video bar

the little clips you can also see on you tube , are created by django cherubimu to entertain YOU!!!
he is one of the founder members of NaToL.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dead Sun Rising




Flowers rise from the snow
Little children accepting that they just don't know
I forgive you for what you've done
But i still can't seem to let it go

I remember driving
away from everything
aimlessly down a road

I remember hiding
Far away in the meadows
Sheltered by the charcoal trees
back then when I felt like nobody
Bumble bees blowing my cover
but nothing was worse
then your sting

Even now I feel like a dead vegetable
Lying in a rose bed

Thorns I do impale Punctures to a dream bubble

Your eyes sparkle
your skin is soft
I can't help but love you
when I really ought to not

I swept up the stars that fell from your sunset eyes
I dusted off your lullaby's

Sat on the splinter rocking chair
died again inside
felt anger in my fingertips
and sadness in my heart
curse words in my lips
hunger in my teeth

deprivation
neglect
thirst

while i drowned inside myself
Down deep inside myself
I conjure my reasonings
I wake all my doubts

All I need is the sun rising
every morning above me

dead sun rising
dead sun rising
dead sun rising



this weeks poem from sunflowerdagger, this one sounds very much like a songtext for me
...i hear music when i read it......

No comments: