all that matters...

in this blog we publish everything that seems to be important for us + everything that - we think- we have to show the world.
artie stuff, serious stuff, funny stuff, silly stuff, and our stuff...

this is all work in progress...first it was supposed to be an art blog...now it also became a start blog for all the creativity we have captured inside ourselves for such a long time...and a support blog for other creative minds...


NaToL video bar

the little clips you can also see on you tube , are created by django cherubimu to entertain YOU!!!
he is one of the founder members of NaToL.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i regret it

I really do regret doing it but he should have known better, and I’m sure he did, he probably couldn’t help himself as he started the whole thing this morning. But let’s be honest, you don’t start shouting you heart out at someone at seven in the morning… especially if it’s a morning following a long night with a few friends and a bottle of Southern Comfort.I don’t ask for much but waiting until the first cup of coffee eases the liquor vice which was squeezing my head together is the least respect that should be shown before someone loudmouths off at me. Unfortunately he chose not to show me this small ounce of respect which made me grasp the hockey stick which happened to be lying next to my bed.I’m sure he sees it differently but I honestly swear it was an endangered reflex, like to scared dog that bites when cornered, as I swung the hockey stick at him… and after that he should have possessed enough sensitivity to have stopped there and then… but he didn’t. No he only waited five minutes before he started shouting at me again which made me arc the stick once more in his direction.I didn’t put that much power into the second blow, I was still too uncoordinated to throw a full throttle blow in his direction, so I suppose it must have been some kind of lucky punch which just happened to connect with the right nerve and sent him down. Not only did he go down, no I had injured him severely and by the look of things he will never again be able to tell me the time or wake me in the morning… the only thing left that I can do is buy myself a new alarm clock….

written by woolli

No comments: