all that matters...

in this blog we publish everything that seems to be important for us + everything that - we think- we have to show the world.
artie stuff, serious stuff, funny stuff, silly stuff, and our stuff...

this is all work in progress...first it was supposed to be an art blog...now it also became a start blog for all the creativity we have captured inside ourselves for such a long time...and a support blog for other creative minds...


NaToL video bar

the little clips you can also see on you tube , are created by django cherubimu to entertain YOU!!!
he is one of the founder members of NaToL.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When orange Dragonflies swim.

Wandered through the woods
Picking sage
The heavens sprinkled tears
and I felt age
Listen to the silence of the stones
The river bed of drought
Desolate
like the love in me
And I swam with the dragonflies
waded into the depths of your eyes
Will you wash all your sin in me?
Will you let me be the dream catcher
to all your fears?
I'm starting to believe
But all the blood from my past
is smeared on my walls
Pictures of mistakes
engraved
permanent
Not one hand to wave me goodbye
Not one
to kiss away the reasons I lie.
A constructed reality
makes all thats unreal: definate.
This is how I decieve my heart.
This is how I linger.
Constant lipstick stained sleeves
Dancing in the crowd.
fvck with me.
I feel my bones crack
and my muscles tighten.
All I have for wings
is flowers.

by sunflowerdagger

No comments: